Shining Tea Room

Janyati and Archangels

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sanae Sanae 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Sanae
    Sanae
    Participant

Rayati, minasan.

I have been listening to some lekkie-talks on angels, and it has me wondering how to think of, say, the Archangels, with respect to the Janyati. I have a sense that they may have some correspondences, but I am not sure what they might be.

For example, the first talk referenced the one called Michael. It said that the associated color is often a royal blue, and the sphere of influence is mostly protection (but really is many things). My first idea was Sai Thame, but for a protector I might think of Sai Vikhe instead.

What do you think?

In Amity,
    Sanae

Profile photo of Yuriko Rill
    Yuriko Rill
    Participant

Actually, there are traditional associations between the planets and the archangels. The Janyati are also associated with the planets as well. I do not know if this would mean that the Janyati and the corresponding archangel are associated or the same. They are in different spiritual economies, and of course, the Janyati are feminine and the archangels are from a patriarchal spiritual economy and are traditionally masculine. There may be some others here who can explain these relationships better than I can.

In any case, the Janyati, planet, and archangel associations are as follows:

Sai Raya – the Sun – Michael
    Sai Candre – the Moon – Gabriel
    Sai Mati – Mercury – Raphael
    Sai Sushuri – Venus – Anael
    Sai Vikhë – Mars – Samuel
    Sai Thamë – Jupiter – Sachiel
    Sai Rhavë – Saturn – Cassiel

Profile photo of Sanae
    Sanae
    Participant

Thank you, Rill-san! This is what I was looking for. I would much rather picture the archangels in the lekkie-talks as Janyati instead, just as when they refer to God in the masculine, I switch it in my mind to the feminine. Still, I was very cheered when they talked about turning always towards the light, and about God being Love.

Profile photo of Yuriko Rill
    Yuriko Rill
    Participant

Oh good.

What a lovely idea! I am so glad that you found something helpful for you!

Profile photo of Mei
    Mei
    Participant

Rayati, honored Sanae-san!
    I beg your pardon, but do you mind if I ask what lekkie-talk it was that you were listening to?
    I used to listen to one in particular many years back, and I have been considering getting back into listening to them.
    In Amity,
    Mei

Profile photo of Sanae
    Sanae
    Participant

Rayati, honored Mei-san!

I am listening to the “World Angel Summit” put on by Hay House. A lekkie search should turn this up for you, I think. It involves two talks per day for a week– today, Sucridi, is day 3. They are only up for the one day, perhaps to encourage listeners to purchase the recordings afterwards.

If you do seek them out, please allow me to pass on some caution from honored Miss Trent. They are rather patriarchal and Christian, so if such things bother you deeply, they may not be right for you. So please ask the Fairies (who could also be called angels, yes?) if they are right and good for you. I believe the Fairies kept me away from yesterday’s talks until they’d expired– reading the titles, I don’t think they would have been so helpful for me. But today’s again I am feeling called to listen to.

My favorite parts have been the little guided meditations at the end.

Also, having pondered the Janyati and the associated planets, and the archangels associated with those planets, I do not think the correspondence is the same. But I also get the feeling that it doesn’t quite matter other than in an intellectual exercise kind of way. (I admit, I rather like those, though I try to follow the path of Sushuri, as it is gentler for this little blonde.)

Ah, I ramble! Please forgive me, and I hope that you are guided to what suits you best.

In Amity,
    Sanae

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.