Shining Tea Room

Welcome Miss Eriana

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mei Mei 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Yuriko Rill
    Yuriko Rill
    Participant

Rayati and welcome Honored Miss Eriana,

Please give me your loving indulgence. I am so glad that you are here.

If you would like, please let us know a little about yourself. I see from your profile that you are interested in science fiction and high fantasy, and that you dream of writing.

I have been reading the Narnia series in Japanese recently. I have finished the Silver Chair, and I now have the Horse and His Boy, although, I have a few other books I would like to read before I get to it.

I look forward to getting to know you, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. The Forums may be a bit quiet, but we are here, and we will be happy to talk with you!

In Amity,
    Yuriko Rill

Profile photo of Eriana
    Eriana
    Participant

Rayati, Miss Yuriko, and thank you for your lovely welcome!

Indeed. I have been working on a book for a while that takes place in a fantasy universe in which a young exiled princess teams up with a priestess, and they help fulfil a prophecy relating to the return of Dea to the land. I am still figuring some things out and am still in the world building stage, but I think it’s coming along rather nicely. I thought it’d be helpful for me to join Shining World because although I am unsure as of yet if Chelouranya is for me, I know there are many wonderful maids here whom I can learn a lot from.

In Amity,
    Eriana :)

Profile photo of Sushuri
    Sushuri

Rayati Miss Eriana,

How nice to meet you!

If you have questions please feel free to ask. Or if there are things you would like to discuss, please feel free to raise them. We don’t really mind what people ask or discuss. And are happy to discuss everything very freely.

So if there are things that you are doubtful about please feel free to raise them.

Please give me your loving indulgence,

Sushuri

Profile photo of Cordelia Flyte
    Cordelia
    Participant

Rayati Miss Eriana,

I apologise greatly for my lateness! Please give me your loving indulgence. I adore your story idea, and wish you the best of luck with it. I would like to extend an offer of help alongside Sushuri-chei and Rill-chei, and hope you will enjoy your time here.

In Amity,

Cordelia Flyte

Profile photo of Mei
    Mei
    Participant

Rayati, Miss Eriana! Please grant me your loving indulgence, and forgive my lateness.

That is such a lovely story idea; I wish you the best of luck and guidance with it!

In Amity,
    Mei

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.