Shining Tea Room

Welcome Miss Lauliette

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mei Mei 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Sushuri
    Sushuri

Rayati and welcome to Shining World, Miss Lauliette.

We are very happy to have you with us. Please tell us a little more about yourself if you would be so kind. And if you have any questions please feel free to fire away. We always enjoy questions.

I hope your stay with us is a happy one.

Please give me your loving indulgence,

Sushuri

Profile photo of Yuriko Rill
    Yuriko Rill
    Participant

Rayati and welcome, Honored Miss Lauliette,

Please give me your loving indulgence.

I look forward to getting to know you better, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

In Amity,
    Yuriko Rill

Profile photo of Lauliette
    Lauliette
    Participant

Rayati, and many thanks for the warm welcome.

I did mention in prior correspondence with the honored Miss Sushuri that I would elaborate on my personal history within the motherland, and would be glad to do so.

A bit over a decade ago, as a schoolgirl, I was very close friends with a lovely maid who told me stories of the Motherland. I felt a near-instant connection. The very idea of an all-feminine society felt like a homecoming, and I had to know more about it.

And find out, I certainly did. I’ve always tended towards being quite shy, and thus did not interact much with others. Instead, I preferred to mostly focus my own life; keeping myself as pure and racinated as deeply as possible in my own ways.

Due to the harsh ways of Tellurian life, I did unfortunately fall out of contact with the young woman who initially introduced me to the idea of the Motherland, and for similar reasons also lost contact with the motherland as I previously knew it. However, I did still find comfort in the older writings from the days of Aristasia, and held the values I learned quite closely.

Obviously, time has passed, but I am still quite interested in how others are faring. My hope is to get in touch with others who may or may not also be stuck in Telluria, perhaps reminisce on our Motherland, and touch my own roots once again.

My deepest regards,
    Lauliette

Profile photo of Mei
    Mei
    Participant

Rayati, and welcome, Miss Lauliette!
    I beg your forgiveness for my tardiness; please give me your loving indulgence!
    I look forward to getting to know you around Shining World.
    In Amity,
    Mei

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.