Shining Tea Room

Welcome Miss Venus

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Venus Venus 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Yuriko Rill
    Yuriko Rill
    Participant

Rayati and welcome Honored Miss Venus,

Please give me your loving indulgence.

Your profile picture is quite lovely.

If you would be so kind as to introduce yourself, and let us know a little more about you and your interest in Chelouranya, we would be very grateful.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

In Amity,
    Yuriko Rill

Profile photo of Venus
    Venus
    Participant

Oh yes! Pardon me for not doing this last night. I’m quite new to Chelouranya. I came from a dianic pagan background and after a while I didn’t feel anything for it. It was a little too “radical” for my tastes. Believe it or not I was extremely short-haired and attempted to be masculine! I got tired of this though. I wished to be more feminine and rid myself of feeling that “masculinity is right.” Reading through Chapel of Mother God helped me find my place.

That’s where I found Chelouranya where I felt the most at home. I’ve always had an interest in Japanese and anime as well. I’m still trying to figure out my country and how certain things work, so please feel free to guide me.

I’m still finding my way around the spirituality as well. I do pray often and I’m creating an altar (not in a dianic fashion, but a quasi-Hindu fashion) to Amaterasu.

And thank you! I quite love vintage manga. The art was so pure.

In amity,
    Venus

Profile photo of Mei
    Mei
    Participant

Rayati, honored Miss Venus! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, and I look forward to getting to know you better!

In Amity,
    Mei

Profile photo of Sushuri
    Sushuri

Welcome Miss Venus,

I don’t know much about Dianism (if that is the correct term). It seems rather sad that it should be – well masculinist. I am glad you are finding a gentler way!

Which anime do you like?

Please give me your loving indulgence.

Profile photo of Venus
    Venus
    Participant

Unfortunately it has become a very patriarchal religion without realizing it. The masculi always complain about it having no men, but they don’t see how it’s been tainted by masculinity as is. If that makes any sense.

I felt as if it were more a self worshiping religion rather than a divinely inspired one. It is quite sad. Diana/Artemis is never worshiped correctly either. I’m just so happy I found myself here.

I am quite a fan of lilpri. I remember watching it in middle school.

Profile photo of Clare Trent
    Clare Trent
    Participant

Welcome Miss Venus, please give me your loving indulgence and please forgive my tardy greeting. I am often busy with my Retreat Center which is dedicated to the Mother and Her Daughter and is a sacred two acre space in the mountains outside of patriarchy. The Fairies have led me to a healing/recalibrating system, method? – I am not sure what to call it – that directly tackles the upsidedownness of Iron Age modernization and patriarchal colonization of the Mind, which especially affects our understanding of femininity. I do not know where Mei-chei and you – please give me your loving indulgence also, Mei-chei, and welcome! – are based geographically, but I am in California, in a magical place called Topanga, nestled in the Santa Monica Mountains yet only six miles down a magical canyon to the Pacific Ocean. I hold meetups where I teach how to turn your mind right way up, and hold Full Moon Gatherings and other events. If by any chance you are within striking distance or have the financial resources to stay at my (or a cheaper local) Airbnb, anyone enjoying this website would be welcome to visit my SunMoon Retreat Center. I hope what I have shared here is of interest to you. Rayati and love, Clare Trent

Profile photo of Mei
    Mei
    Participant

Rayati! Miss Trent, I have seen many of your posts on Shining World and have long wished to make your acquaintance. I currently reside in Western Canada, and am sadly quite far away, but I should quite love in the future to make the trip down.

Such a project is a large undertaking, and I hope you are doing quite well.
    In Amity,
    Mei

Profile photo of Venus
    Venus
    Participant

Rayati, Clare-chei! It’s very nice to meet you.

I am unfortunately in Texas. I would have loved to do just that but I am planning a trip to Toronto for the next year. It does sound like a wonderful retreat. If things go awry with my trip to Canada I’ll be sure to swing by California if possible.

In amity,
    Venus

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.